めぐみ

Jingle bell, jingle bell~
We wish you a merry christmas~
Feliz Navidad, bala bababa~
Joy to the world~

Yo guys, It's Christmas!!
Aikss, although today is 26th, but the joy of Christmas is still in my heart.
Finally,
Everything i'm putting effort into,
Everything i'm real busy into,
Everything i'm really care and love,
Comes to an end. =)
Those appointments and dates wif my church buddies,
Gone and end.

Christmas,
Is always a time to remember His birth and His deeds.
To celebrate His birth,
To get fully busy wif all presentation n decorations.
And surely,
To get insane wif my church buddies.
This year special case,
Also spending time wif band kaki. =p
It's always busy, same and it's a repeatation.
I appreciate 'em.
I love 'em.
It becomes a routine tat i never want to leave.
Although i'll get super busy wif Christmas stuff.
But i enjoyed.
And i surely hope tat it wont change for the rest of my life~!

I attended 2 church celebration,
Surely 1 is mine and another is onn's.
It's fun running around during tis festive.
Hanging out wif frens until 3am??
Kaka, make my hair spoilt till it's root.
Spraying spray and making up till mad~!
*enjoyed*

My physical doesn't give me full cooperation,
My body condition get weird these days.
Giving me some sadness and tiredness.
Haha, but i'm strong enough. ^^

Hmm,
I'm somehow different this Christmas.
Not to say i dont have义气,
It's just a matter of time,
One day,
You guys will figure it out by YOURSELF.. =)

Wanna share some pics here.
Some rare ones~ =p
For more photos on Christmas Eve, welcome you to view my fb~ =)
Enjoyed~!

Enn wif SKIRT! Love this sooo much~ =)

Yin and me~ =)

Latest pic wif my bro~

Gor gor timothy. The druken. =p

Backdrop of our celebration.

This thing keep me busy for the whole December.

All red-dies, the carolling ones. =)
Just part of our youth.
12 Responses
  1. L Says:

    Haha....good good..
    And well done ya...^^


  2. めぐみ Says:

    sure good lor..
    ur church also done a very good job ma..
    bravo to u~ =)


  3. L Says:

    Haha.......thx thx...
    and u well done too...^^
    Erm gv me an impressive christmas eve..especially ur "miming" (if the spelling not mistaken)...nice performance...^^
    And plz go study ya....baka...^6^


  4. めぐみ Says:

    L,
    sure lor..
    got me ma..sure impressive enough~! =ppp
    but don wan study can anot jek??
    holiday not yet over a~


  5. めぐみ Says:

    L,
    sure lor..
    got me ma..sure impressive enough~! =ppp
    but don wan study can anot jek??
    holiday not yet over a~


  6. L Says:

    haha......ok ok ok.....as long as u know study is vital to u...^^


  7. Nicole Hew Says:

    haha..hw cum dint c any pics in purple cloths..?


  8. めぐみ Says:

    L,
    yor,
    i noe how important they are larh..
    =p

    Nicole,
    changed plan,
    then my purple cloths is for new year dy..
    wanna wear them so much during christmas~~ T.T


  9. L Says:

    Nvm lah.......no purple cloth bt wear pink cloth also nice ma....^^
    Bt look at u.....
    whn u wearing ur pink cloth abit darker...^^


  10. めぐみ Says:

    L,
    yalor,
    tat pink dress..make me darker...
    T.T


  11. Kaijun Says:

    lol~~
    that pink cloth might made you become darker but it made you become younger~~


  12. めぐみ Says:

    lolz,
    kaijun, not bad ya..
    u also can enter mass com dy...^^