めぐみ


Neh!!!
Phew, phew, phew..
quite sometime i was blank...keep on seeing frens updating theirs while i remain mine...
I was not having empty schedule, just felt nothing worth to mention bout...
p/s, my bro snatch this laptop away from days since chinese was the oli paper left..
It was heaven for him now..
Missing those days last year, when i was so free till i flew to taiwan..
arrrgggh!!
my weight show no sign of decreasing...T.T
i'm crapping..it was increasing for this past 1 year...
duh!!
Do i know you??
i'm not losing memories, i'm asking myself...
These days, especially now, this question kept on mingle over me.
It was not the 1st time,
Others do know who am i more than myself.
They can analysis my every character, actions, thinking..
Although it's not 100/100, but why they can?
frankly speaking, i cant...
I cant actually analysis wat am i, wat do i really like, wat kind am i..
I just know wat action i'm taking as it happens frequently.
sometimes when they describe me,
I wonder, am i such person??
How do they know me so good...
hmm,
sometimes i really do wonder why i so stupid...
walao,
getting more n more ppl saying me- N (naive n noob) T.T
Maybe tis holiday make me insane...
Christmas is coming soon...=)
although thinking of tat create more problems..
aiya...
dont ever make myself sad...^^
But, let me ask you something first...
*Do you know me?*
21 Responses
  1. めぐみ Says:

    oh my gosh, why my pic so besar de...==


  2. L Says:

    hey,IN the world...
    Every1 duno their own or dun understand themselves 100% de...
    Ppl say u Naive o Nob...
    Hey,is ok wat...
    Means u hv such charateristic..that is God want de..
    Ppl like me,not fun...many trouble also...
    eventhough me,i hate myself loh...sometimes lah...
    Dun bother wat ppl say about u...
    Do wat u should do and b happy do a human that GOd likes...understand wat i want to tell u bo??


  3. めぐみ Says:

    long gas lai liao...=p
    yalah, i understand nia...
    don say others lor..
    u are one of them who always say i'm super naive de...
    aiyo, dont hate urself, although u so 38...^^
    btw, thanks nia...without ur gas, i also very lonely de...=p


  4. Nicole Hew Says:

    wow~tat picture...

    haiz..ur weight..
    wil b lots lesser if u dnt go high-t tat day..lol~ XP

    btw,i tink i knw u larh~at least 80% gua..?
    (gt A+ jor..^^)


  5. めぐみ Says:

    neh, you sure noe me larh..
    at least 80 lor, if not kill u...=p
    yor, this week still got lots of 口福..wil have burfday party and sushi day...^^
    wah, so happy..but too fattening...T.T


  6. L Says:

    wah......where party where shusi o??
    O~~i know shusi day jor...
    Party leh ??

    Hmm,actually i'm not long gas de...
    And,u naive is the most happiness person a~~baka....


  7. めぐみ Says:

    neh, don wan to tell u the party day...=p
    hmm, actually u really long gas lor, okasang...^^
    wei, wat happiness again larh..wrong wrong wrong...
    =)


  8. Kaijun Says:

    we do not know about ourselve, so we need our friends to act as a mirror to reflect ourselves~~
    but anyways, be yourself.


  9. めぐみ Says:

    kaijun,
    i like this 'friends act as a mirror to reflect ourselves'...!!
    en, somehow cheer me up and motivates me...thx ya!!! =)


  10. L Says:

    ya...kaijun got time try to "cuci otaknya"....she really nid this kind og therapy o~~^^


  11. めぐみ Says:

    LCO,
    i dont need those surgery lor...
    i'm super duper normal...=)


  12. L Says:

    Yaya.....super duper and triple normal..
    Those ppl said themself vry normal actually is the most abnormal...^^
    AND u r the ONE who super duper and triple abnormal ya....^^


  13. めぐみ Says:

    L,
    wei, you are saying tat i'm abnormal..
    then i think tat you're the most abnormal lor..
    always talk bad bout me...
    hmmph~!


  14. L Says:

    wei,did i talk bad about u ??
    I treat u super super super good a.......^^


  15. めぐみ Says:

    where got super super good wor..
    always bully me tiam...
    T.T


  16. L Says:

    T.T u always bully me a.......
    T.T wanna tell my God....u bullying me....=p



  17. めぐみ Says:

    L,
    bullied by me is ur honour,
    ur pleasure neh...
    you should be happy...=p

    kent,
    are you sure you noe me jek??
    sure bo??


  18. L Says:

    Jo,dun dream lah....^^
    U cant bully me de^^
    And I bully u is ur hounour a...
    Cuz I seldom bully ppl de =p

    kent,
    Agree with u.....U noe her...just her name jek...
    I also know her ...^^


  19. ShyuanT Says:

    Lolz.. Er, I don't think I will know myself entirely. It's like a mission impossible to know yourself fully... But at least we'll have a brief idea bout what we want and need.^^ To be honest, I think that it doesn't matter how much we know about ourselves, it's the fact that we are being ourselves that matters... (Lolz, I'm crapping too much)


  20. めぐみ Says:

    Shyuan,
    lolz, you're not crapping..
    thx for ur every piece of advice...!
    yup, we nid to be our ownselves...
    and it's always mission impossible to know everything bout ourselves..
    cee-thx~ ♥

    L,
    you dont crap ya..
    hmmph~=)