めぐみ

Ppl i'm back~!!!
Wif super tired body here...
I really dont have much time sitting infront of this laptop.
I'm not on9 for more than 1 week..
Resons- i'm always bak at 11-12am, and my bro keeps on surfing on it..i mean 24/7.
But i got this feeling,
and it's urging me to blog..
hmmm, i love blogging~


There goes another busy week..
In and out but not rest and play...
It's all about Christmas,
And i'm really putting lots and lots of effort into it guys..
Come and visit my church if you're free on Christmas Eve..
There are cool and nice presentations and lots of FOODS~!! =)
No doubt..
I'm out for singing class,
Then rush to carol practises...another then to piano class..
Crawl to P&W Christmas practise...
Back home to take care of my aunt..
Sorry to inform you all, my aunt is in my house after operation.
And she's using my room for another 1 month..thx to tat, i'm sleeping in my office floor for 1 month~! =(
Then suddenly a call, "come for carol practise now, thx"
Duh!!!
Later it's time to buy carol shirts..we bought body gloves ones..
Hmmm, my first pinky t-shirt...=)

Well, actually i've more and more to talk bout...
Always having headache and feelings of urgh..
Rushing here and there..
Feelings of ppl looking lil at you...
I'm always infront of the keyboard these days..you know why (for some of you)
Singing high pitch notes non stop..
Just for the sake of concert next year..
Making appointment here and there, for singing, piano, carol, P&W and bla bla bla...
I hope to continue more bout all these stuff..
No time no time..
My alarm rings, it's time again..
To get fully busy today..
I'll be bak when i'm free..
Should i say~
Stay tuned~
6 Responses
  1. L Says:

    Haha...is a good holiday for u....
    Ur schedule almost full o...~~
    Enjoy ya....^^
    Bt at least better thn me loh....
    I almost every nitez bak to hum around 1am o~~


  2. Nicole Hew Says:

    wow~
    bt at least u wnt waste any time in tis way..^^


  3. めぐみ Says:

    L,
    full also good mie??
    so busy until very pressurize neh~~
    you sure late go back ma..
    always go yamcha oli go home..
    not tired also impossible neh...

    Nicole,
    erm..it's more tired than you can imagine..
    i wanna have some rest in holiday~!


  4. Kaijun Says:

    But some how you will feel those busy life will gain you a lot of benefit in the future~~
    I prefer busy life than boring life~~


  5. L Says:

    Haha....
    Is a social lah...
    These few dasys i will b busier thn u o~~^^


  6. めぐみ Says:

    kaijun,
    i understand how to appreciate busy life larh..
    having one day rest at home will kill me..
    too sien...=p

    L,
    you always like to compared wif me ya..
    i more busier arh~~