めぐみ


Final exam ends today. *banzai!!*

Everything tat pressurised me ends today..

Excepted for MUET, it's coming soon, so near...

until you can feel it, just beside you, breathing...

It was just a final exam...

Yup, just a final...but, you cant imagine how much pressure i got. *dostano*

It was just like yesterday, those days when i'm sitting in canteen...

Studying, wif all other frens...in chan wa...

those pressure acting on me, having the same amount wif wat i got during spm..

At this very moment, somehow i thought..

I start to think twice why am i here...

*bluh* just throw 'em away!!

I got my studies to concentrate on...5 subjects. 5 subjects.

Form 6 aint easy~!!

Damn tough!!!

It's not wat u can imagine if you're in secondary skol now...

And these ends my lower six form.

So fast, speed of light..

I end everything in lower six NOW!

And here starts my upper six this moment..

although it's not 2010 now..but it's a reality..

STPM is wat i will face in no time..

wat the, why should you tick so fast??? *dostano*

Besides, Christmas is coming..*sugeh*

dances, mining, dramas, lots and lots of presentation to prepare...

Tick tock tick...here ends 2009..

I should explained, what've i done this year.

Frankly, did I ever benefit?

It's a question mark..damn...! *sumi maseh*

When ending crossed the staring point..

It's totally a different feeling..

Jo, set a big greedy demand for yourself...and do it!

Gambatehmas~!!!

[ 9:36pm Wed 4/10/09 ]
Labels: | edit post
6 Responses
  1. kEnT Says:

    time pass so fast~
    unable breath in more oxygen
    too rigid


  2. nicole hew Says:

    yup..time passes fas..
    so fast 09 year end jor..1 go kl shopping 2gether mou..? lol~
    rmb,no mater hw busy u r..rest when u do ned it..u deserve rest..tc~


  3. L Says:

    u know y time passed so fast??
    because u r using the time and also wasting the time without knowing the time is runing.....^^
    Time created for us....GOD wants us to know HE's coming soon o~~
    ^^

    Bak to human side...yap time passed so fast and u me growth up, changed.....manythings gona to b a memory...pressure getting higer and higher,problems getting many and many.....haha.....



















    I ALSO DUNO WAT I'M TALKING ABOUT~.~''


  4. めぐみ Says:

    time pass real fast...
    just like yesterday, i'm still working outside there..
    wake up...i'm entering form 6 on May.
    blink my eyes again..i'm ending my lower six...
    for me..i dont deserve any rest..it's too good for me..i didnt do my every best this year..it's a total waste of time for me..yc always remind me tat.
    L, wat message u wanna tell me...
    actually i found out tat you changed alot..you were rubbish-talker..now, you are experienced and teach others about lessons..
    you memang changed alot..it's a praise ya...^^
    btw, all of us gambatehmas~!!


  5. ShyuanT Says:

    Yaya.. Agreed!! haha.. He talks like an old man now, loads of facts and facts... haha... (Dont be mad o..) But its a good thing. A sign of maturing...

    yep, time passes so fast, can still rmb de 1st day I step foot in CW and nw, I'm stepping out... haha..Anywayz, dont feel regretful of what you hadnt do, look towards the future and do what you can to make up for the past...^^

    My personal advice, haha!!!

    btw, welcome back!!


  6. めぐみ Says:

    thx shyuan, for welcoming me back..
    there are lots of stories wanna share..
    but just my lazy cells are crossing over me....
    btw, thanks for ur advise too..if i'm regretting now..it's too late..
    so why dont just look forward and start what i should do...
    i'll continue to post..thx for supporting ya...
    i really do appreciate ur support!!!
    ^___^