めぐみ
Argh...got a bad news now..a big thanks to my beloved brother..because of his non-stop playing computer games..and touching the laptop everyday, included SPM trials, my great daddy is going to move this laptop into his school until SPM OVERS~!!!

Wat the..because of this mr. ron..i and mummy get scolded thousand and thousand times..rmb, it's not our fault..!! He is the one who take out the laptop, he's the one who faces it almost 10 hours, he's the one who talk back when scolded by daddy..and i and mummy is the one who get all those 'side-effect'!! We are scolded by him, of letting mr. ron use the laptop..we get scold because he touch the laptop and also not studying..wat the..if you know ron, he'll just shout at you if you interrupted him when he's on him gaming mood..no matter who are you..you'll just get smash by him..

So?? Now i'm the one feeling all these consequences..i cant use this laptop because of him..!! I aint wrong~!! I didnt do anything wrong but get scolding by others..hate all these 'anger recycle'..sometimes wanna just run away from this place..

Good..everything happening now makes me wanna buy my own laptop without getting their permission..i got my own laptop, i'll buy over the wireless which 'owned' by ron..really cant imagine wat the f***...i nid to go throught so many procedur just to get myself on-line~!!

I'll miss you all for this moment..if got chance..i'll try to update myself using alternative ways..haiz...i gotta miss you babe, laptop.............
Labels: | edit post
7 Responses
  1. kEnT Says:

    fast fast buy a laptop lar~
    haha...if nt u will continue suffer.


  2. めぐみ Says:

    i also want larh..
    but you know wat's my family mentality..
    once you going out leaving the house for studies oli can buy ya....haiz~


  3. 镇斌 Says:

    sighz....家庭悲剧。。。哈哈哈


  4. めぐみ Says:

    zp, u got ur laptop anot??
    dont u all have these problems???


  5. Nicole Hew Says:

    haha..majority hav laptop nw k~~
    especially those college students..
    dam gud lor..they gt wifi everywher..
    nt like at my house...T.T


  6. めぐみ Says:

    Nicole,
    although majority have laptops now..but i'm the minority..
    my house got wireless..but no use larh..i dont own any..
    gotta wait also..


  7. ShyuanT Says:

    Oo.. Ron's so bad tempered meh? haha... ANyway, try to communicate more with your family la. You got a desktop at home I suppose... Use the desktop la, if your bro don't allow you to touch his laptop.btw, my family also like that de. ^^