めぐみ
Here comes my first time..a not-good first time..yup, car accident..walao, memang shui larh..somemore this stupid man hit-and-run argh~!!! Memang got angry by this useless pig..!

When? Yesterday, i mean Monday larh..when i'm going to tuition. What time? Erm, about 6:30pm in the busy evening. Where? Just right infront of the junction of Caltex petrol station. Who? Stupid, useless and damn irresponsible Malay pig, is a man, with his whole family in the car. How? Here comes my story..I was driving to PA tuition yesterday, then i suddently heard a 'pop' sound..i thought my tyre got burst or hit a screwdriver..then i decided to stop in the nearest petrol station, which is Caltex and take a look at my back tyre..just a look..not more than 1 minute even..okok, no problem..then i drive straight to the junction to turn out..dunno where comes this stupid car..according to law, he should line up behind me and wait fer his turn..but that stupid man overtake me from my left just right at my blind spot. I drive out when there is no car.."Scratch, scratch" suddently i found out there is a car just beside me so so so damn close..his car scratch mine..DAMN~

I got so angry and nervous and scare and shock at the same time..(how can i have so many emotions at the same time..@@) I didnt think much, just open the car door, i didnt even hold my handbreak..just get down and scold him..I know he's totally wrong and i'm totally right..I just make him say :" I'm wrong." It's kinda bad, but who ask him to go so near me..i know i'm attractive (perasaan =p) So, i decided to communicate using English, there comes Malay's weakness..he cant speak at all..just " i tak jalan, i tak jalan.." kinda syok when all his family members looking at him, losing when he's talking..wakaka~~ At last, he said :" Pergi report lor." I said :" Pergilah, pergi report, saya tak salah." BUT, that man press on his minyak right away i park my car properly!! He just run away from his doing..wtf!! What is he doing..i got shock..i'm shock anyway..haiz...

I called my daddy..wif shaky hands..and also wif tears..scare ma, first time..after informing him..i still nid to go to tuition..drive to rasah wif shake shake hands..got scare jor..at least still driving at 60km/j larh..Big thx to my frens there..they calm me down and also teach me what to do when all these things happen..Muackz, thank you friends~~Driving home after tuition..got my parents out to see how serious my babe got injurt..my daddy taught me quite alot of 'accident knowledge'..at least i know wat to do if i meet the same thing in the future...Got shock and scare..didnt have my dinner than take rest dy..

Sorry babe..you got injured jor..i know i'm not the one who make you end like this..but gotta admit that sometimes i memang drive quite fast..paiseh..next time will put more effort to take care of you de..Most importantly, i wanna thank God that He protected me from all risk and dangerous stuff..although it's an accident..small one..but i'm not injured at all..gotta pray hard before going out dy...

[ 11:18pm Tuesday]
Labels: | edit post
7 Responses
  1. k3N Says:

    haha nvm la.. get experience...


  2. めぐみ Says:

    k3N..
    ya thx..
    u're right..at least i get some experience now..^^


  3. k3N Says:

    haha i had more geng de accident den u.. crash dao car oso cant go jor


  4. Nicole Hew Says:

    walao..luckily i haven't met tis kinda situation..(although many tis kinda of pple-sucess 2 avoid^^)
    bt hopefully i wnt met anymore..

    (n hey,nex time mus rmb tat f's car plat num mar~yo~)


  5. L Says:

    haha.....at least u learnt....be4 u entirely step into the social u now r just a piece of cake for u...still hv parents to guide u...after u r in social or else work at outside u will get more serious and more dangerous thn that...i mean incident...^^
    GOD will guide u too....mayb GOD gave u a chance to learn from that...everything happend hv HIS purpose.....haha....


  6. めぐみ Says:

    k3N..
    wah..so serious kah..until car also cant move??
    like tat mine really a piece of cake jor..but got scare and shock larh...

    Nicole Hew..
    i also met alot of this kind of ppl de..
    so fan..creating trouble and accidents...
    ya..thx..i will rmb to rmb their plat next time..but hope no next time lor...sob sob..

    L..
    i noe i very swallow in knowledge larh..i memang still not 'ripe' enough to step into society..
    so now learning lor..
    but truely..God is guiding me through all these days and years..
    you too wor..dont think you so clever ya..wakaka~~


  7. ShyuanT Says:

    Haha... I had also experienced accidents when I was in people's car(as a passenger la, of coz) And had freaked out myself. I knoe how terrified a person can be facing such incidents. Anyway, be more careful next time lo. It's a blessing that you are still in one piece. Drive more carefully oh!