めぐみ
I regret........
Tat's the only word i can say...
I'm back to wat i looked 1 year ago, i'm having short hair now....T.T
i miss my loooong hair!!
haiz, actually i cant do anything, the only way is just to wait and wait, wait for them to grow back.
actually i went to saloon on tuesday. Hoping to get some rebounding.
The uncle was great.
His skills, how he communicate, how to joke wif us..he was a great man..=)
But, i dunno why i just accept his advice to cut my sideburn! T.T
You also went to saloon before, if you node ur head, ur hair is gone.
Just wat i experienced before, my whole head lose 3 inches of hair!! OMG!!
If you know me, i do love my hair very much and i keep on growing my hair.
I have not been to saloon for this pass 1 year just to keep them long.
Then here comes my nightmare, i'm having the same length of short hair on year 2008.
Sob sob sob........T.T
When i get back to my room, i looked into the mirror, i think i cried?? oops~
Somehow i just cant accept this fact, tat i said 'yes' to cut my hair short......=(
My whole brain,
still thinking about my hair my hair..
no face see ppl...@@
1 more year....1more year...
Nid to wait 1 more year oli i can become someone i want?!
Haiz....speaking frankly...
I got nothing to do...
Wat i nid is to just....
WAIT~~~~!!
7 Responses
  1. kEnT Says:

    oh...so bad~~~im eager to see ur short hair...haha


  2. Kaijun Says:

    i prefer your short hair look~ is more cute~~ hahaha


  3. めぐみ Says:

    kEnT,
    eager somemore..
    i very sad now u still say eager a??
    so bad larh you..in chan wa 5 years you everyday see me tat look.
    same wif now lor...=(


  4. めぐみ Says:

    make life easy,
    yakah??
    but i like my long hair look more wor...
    maybe i'm having short hair for 17 years, so deadly eager to have long hair....


  5. Nicole Hew Says:

    pity u...bt at least ur hair hav high growing rate(compared wit mine)..ntg 2 do..b patient bah~
    *after c ur situation i dnt dare go cut hair jor..>.<


  6. 幸福王子 Says:

    nvm ~ u r still so pretty :)


  7. めぐみ Says:

    Nicole,
    i also pity myself...cham..
    but i also cant do anything..
    just wait lor..next year must grow long long..=p

    幸福王子,
    wah, u never see my for so long still noe i'm pretty ya?? ^^
    thx anyway...! =)