めぐみ
Hey yo~I'M BACK~

I promise everyone to be back normal...yup...i'm back wif a big-wide-smile~

Now is 1:08 am, saturday, 6th of june...after almost one month of big 'crush'...now i announce, i'm back normal...just like who am i, wat am i before...sky are still blue, sun still shines...Joanne still smiles...

After my youth camp, i really got touch by Him...he noes my everything...how i go through everything in my life...He holds my hand...and the parang knife is still in His hands...yup...totally anointed...received blessings...i should some how change my plan...change the direction of my compass...get a different map...walk in His way...

I'm 18 now...and i gotta live a different life with His guidance...

Gambateh.....joanne~
Labels: , | edit post
4 Responses
  1. Kaijun Says:

    The sky is still blue no matter what happened.
    You have this kind of thinking is a good start in your future.

    Got a HIS ???
    Haiz~~


  2. めぐみ Says:

    hey hey...
    u had mistaken...
    His=God...==
    i'm sweet n single~


  3. ShyuanT Says:

    haha... I'm glad that He is with you..
    Got everything figured out?
    So how's your camp.. Nice?? Where did you go??


  4. めぐみ Says:

    Shyuan...
    ya...figured everything out dy~
    it's time to stay awake o..
    bout my camp...hehe...
    visit my next post~
    ^^