めぐみ
Okay,
I admit, I'm really bad..
I think my blog gotta some kind of coma,
it's almost dead~
Nvm, i gotta give it some CPR right now,
Make it alive for sometime, until the next come~ =)

Lol,
Shock see-ing my tajuk??
Got 'cha!!! =ppp
Actually it's not me who coupled up, i'm referring to my fb frens..
Lately, i found out tat lots and lots of friends coupled up..
Trend nowadays??
Then i'm seriously outdated..!! >.<

Couple up is something good, actually..
Hmm, depends on who ur partner is..
It's real not easy to stay iar for my age now, i mean for those who are mature enough~
Those so-call-yesterday-secondary-puppy-love doesn't work at all for NOW~!!
Why??
They are sure whys and wherefores, figure it out urself..

Alrite, 1 more thing.
During 21th january 2010, somehow it was my 19th birthday,
And i saw a full-moon infront of my house~ =p
YOU get wat i mean?? *hahahahah*
Thanks to ALL who celebrate my birthday wif me, and those who wished me and those who rmb me! THANKS ALOT!!! =)

Yea, i'm gotta upload photos of my birthday party later,
Totally late for now,
I'm too busy and tired to on9 dy..
Gotta leave my blog in coma state again..
Things happening around me, tonnes to say..
But i choose to keep mum! =p
Guys, see you all later~! *wink*


Labels: | edit post
5 Responses
  1. L Says:

    U not outdated just u busying on ur stuff oli...^^
    Ya,quit many ppl coupled up....
    Haha...so good wat....
    ur birthday sure vry meaningfull o...^^
    late is better thn din upload neh....
    Wish u hv a nice and sweet years...
    Dun stress urself ya..^^
    Gambateh.....


  2. kEnT Says:

    u gt upload ur birthday photo?
    y i din c it? at where?

    HUIYO~ coupled up...hehe ^.^


  3. めぐみ Says:

    L,
    copy cat..i cakap ape u cakap ape...=p
    relax, i wont stress up myself..
    IF AND OLI IF, you guys do ur hw, practise ur vocal part..then i wont stress up myself~~ =)

    kent,
    i very lazy larh..
    still in my daddy's hp..
    lazy...


  4. L Says:

    If and oli if lah....ok ok...
    I will TRY MY BEST loh....
    Wakaka....^^