めぐみ
Unbelivable...! i did something which tat something is a something which i'm not so me...! haha...actually it's nothing so special or big larh...hehe...so tat not-so-me-something is...i went to the seremban half marathon...and i really do finish the whole event...



as you guys know...i'm not those girl tat like under-the-so-hot-sun activities...i rather sit at home than having basketball in the damn hot afternoon..." i'll become super-tanned" ...tat's wat's i always says...BUT this time i-dunno-why...dunno why i end-up waking up at 6am in the morning just to get myself early there in MPS hall...



actually is yoong xhin who call us out...tis is totally out of my idea...i'm not stepping into tat marathon...tat's my answer when she asked me...then...she ended up calling friends and she also insist me to go...*bluh*...then tat night i enjoyed kfc cheesy wedges and also the cheesy macaroni...*yummy*...so so...those food really increased my carbohydrats and also fats and also energy and also blah blah blah...oh gosh...i cant afford to get so FAT during these days...argh argh...okok then...BECAUSE of those fats...because of friendship...because of curiousity...so so...i ended-up there---MPS!



it's not possible for me to finish those tracks...i'm not finishing them...i told myself...just make it a walk for awhile...just go out and talk larh...again a but...i start to feel so comfortable when sweats starting to flow from my neck, cheek...maybe it's time for me to sweat after a so-long-break since last year...i continue to walk and even run wif kent and xhin...we enjoyed our time being a 'moron' wif lil kids all around...we enjoyed the whole process in spite of one guy missed those fun...haha...



we walk more than run...so the whole process takes me about 1-half-hour...we end this marathon wif 15,000++ of steps taken...and stuck our stomach wif root beers...bravo bravo...!



side-effects=my legs are so sore...pain i mean...it's all red when i take a look at the bottom of my leg...hmmm...my leg's muscle grows happily...hehe...i renew my sweats...and i think tat i lose some of those fats...hmmm...tat's really good...but i think i wont have enough strength to walk all around skol 2moro...it's quite big in durah...


lastly...i'm interested to join this marathon next year...i'm wondering if lil birdly L is coming wif us...^^ i've conquered one of the-imposibble-task in my life during my sweet 18...sounds good ya...*bawakakaka*
Labels: | edit post
6 Responses
  1. L Says:

    si lulu a~~
    i'm quit enjoy my sleeping time on my bed loh~~!!
    haha....walao 11 miss calls cant wake me up means that i really tired lah....dude...n really soli to yx o~~....
    No nid to emphasize "one guy missed those fun"....u know wat...wake early,for me is extremely excruciated me...haha....


  2. めぐみ Says:

    L...
    i'm not 'si lulu'...stop tat~!
    we enjoyed different things ya...i can see it...
    i enjoyed being outside...you enjoyed being in the bed...quite weird guy...*bluh*
    you memang nid to apologise to her...she wants you to come out also nid to go through so much things...haiz...wat fren are you??
    "early birds got their food"...heard before?? waking up early benefits the most...!! ^^


  3. L Says:

    haha...okok....
    But i really want to sleep instead of running i walking loh...hehe...
    sometimes i nid to do sth that i willing to do then i will do it no mattter how hard...
    sometimes i reluctant to do sth...ppl will hard to persuade o convince me to do...and recently i duno wat i hv done...
    The time passed fast bt i feel that i hv do nothing loh...duno wat should i do except study tution n do homework...
    At church....many things gonna happen soon...
    N i'm a bird ok??...i dun like eat cacing de....haha...and if i wake up so early i hv ntg to eat at my hum...wakaka...


  4. めぐみ Says:

    L...
    hmmm...don like cacing??
    birds also eat dog food de...birds in my taman eat my dog's food...
    so if you dont mind...you can come and enjoy them during tuition...haha...
    study, tuition, hw...like tat go swim lor...
    long time didnt go jor...
    hehe~~


  5. Kaijun Says:

    Is unbelievable...
    Joanne, you join marathon???
    Oh~~ You grew up aldi...


  6. めぐみ Says:

    枫神帮...
    unbelievable leh...
    lots of friends cant believe it...wakaka...
    next year wanna go wif me?? ^^