めぐみ
Hey peeps! Sorry for not updating again, life is full of suprise, and those suprise kept me busy these months!!

For your information, i'm currently working in Skin Food, Jusco Seremban 2. Welcome if you wanna treat me meal! =) It's quite tiring as i'm working for 6 days per week. And i've no more time to online, to update myself, to read, to shop, to relax. I'm tied with my job so much. But at least i gain experience, knowledge and i wont simply waste money again!

And back to my topic today, why i say i'm a blessed girl? I didnt realize at all until someone told me. He make me realized that i'm real blessed, no matter in searching jobs, studies, opportunities and lots more.

1. Looking back, after the day i finished my stpm, i joined Joshua Camp and i met a bunch of super cool friends! Then when i came back, i've a loooong break at home without worrying bout pocket money.

2. And secondly, i've the chance to fly to Pulau Redang, to get tanned there and enjoy snorkelling!! Enjoy the breeze of nature around me.

3. After coming back from Redang, not more than 2 weeks, I went to Singapore for visiting. Went side seeing around Singapore and this trip really open my eyes wide enough, to see and experience the another part of the world. =)

4. I found my job not using more than 1 hour, and i started my work immediately that week! Having great collegues around me, and i really do enjoy this job.

5. I applied to USM and i need to take their MUNSYI test before going for an interview. I got the chance to sit for the test in Malacca and rush back to work on the same day. =)

6. I passed the test!! I got the invitation to attend for USM interview in Penang this coming monday!! Really blessed that i got it, and i can go around Gurney to enjoy Penang's food!!! Yummy~ =)

Basically that's all for only 4 months, i'm anticipating what's going to happen for the rest 8 months of year 2011. Wanna thank God, He's great to me! BLESSED!! =)
2 Responses
  1. yiipin Says:

    feel blessed for you too...enjoy ur life ya, =]


  2. めぐみ Says:

    yiipin,
    thanks alot ya, and also thanks for supporting my blog!!! =)