めぐみ
First and foremost,
Ladies and gentlemen, I'M BACK!!


It was indeed a long break,
After stpm, it was darn exhausted!


And back to the point,
Yesterday was 14/2 - Valentine's Day.
And it's my very first special valentine!


I spend my whole day with him,
From morning till noon till night until midnight! XD
It's kinda lepak the whole day rather than paktoh~


Then we had a great and perfect valentine's dinner in Kensington.
Starting we had our starters- Salad, sushi and mutton with cabbage! >.<






Then comes our wine! Great and tasty mixed fruit beer. =)



Here comes our main course, mine is beef with rib bones, and his is black pepper chicken. Yummy!!








Finally, is our desert with my lovely pink rose! <3





Next, we went for movie.
"I love Hong Kong"
Nice and funny movie, simple nice and meaningful. =)


Real glad to past this day with someone so special to me.
I love you! =)


4 Responses
  1. L Says:

    Baka dear...I LOVE YOU Too..^^
    Hope to give you more and more happy things...^^

    Hope u will b happiness together with ME...^^


  2. Kaijun Says:

    happy valentine day~ =]


  3. めぐみ Says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  4. めぐみ Says:

    L,
    Thanks my dear. =)

    Kaijun,
    Same to you,
    Thank.