めぐみ
HOLIDAY finally~!! Although i had my looooong holiday not a year ago..stress and pressure in lower six almost bit me up...phew~~ i memang nid some air...CPR CPR needed..jkjk only ya..Just finished my first monthly test just before holiday...it's just monthly test...not even exam...my economy, perniagaan and maths killed me...first time in my life i got this idea popping out..."i really need to back-up 'em!!" I know how much upper six wil suck if i dont prepare myself well...


Alright...stop thinking first...it's holiday now...finally i got the chance to date wif one of my closest friend...enn, jiayin and me are very very close friend..BUT...we didnt even go out for once...!! ridiculous larh..memang...but tat's true...okok..today jiayin and me finally got out to jusco..It call lazy for her to hang around when her trial is still on...It's call a chance for me to breath properly...so we had 'Alien in the Attic' in tgv...so so soooo DAMN NICE AND FUNNY...we actually laugh all the way until the movie end...nice and recommended by me...go and try it..you'll like it...!!


So..well, let me share some photos tat i FIRST time take wif jiayin...OMG, wat friends are we... we are so close..but we dont go out together, didnt take photo before...omg...i gotta start those photo sections wif them dy...











Well, go and try these movie...'Alien in the Attic' and also 'District 9'...erm...if you like something funny and nice, go fer 'Alien in the Attic'...'District 9' is quite disgusting...dont eat when you see this movie...but it do contain meaningful teaching inside...quiet touching i said..it depends on your point of view...so let's go enjoy...





[Saturday-11:33pm]
3 Responses
  1. Joanne ,how are you ?
    Got miss me ornot ?
    Haha!
    Finally I holiday lo~~
    When you free ? we go out together ok?


  2. How are you ?
    Long time no see.
    Finally I holiday lo~~~
    Can relax relax and rest rest.
    When you free ?


  3. めぐみ Says:

    haha..
    really long time no see..
    just came bak from camp oli..
    sick now..
    i dont think i can go anywhere dy...
    but i do really miss you ya...^^